Stored XSS on Edmodo main domain




Hey Guys, Today I would like to show you how I found a Stored XSS on Edmodo main domain.

when I test the website I create two accounts when I signup I added the XSS payload on the name, I opened the victim account on FireFox and attacker account on Google Chrome and I opened the victim profile and send a request to connect together like add friend now when the victim open my profile to accept the request the XSS payload which was in the name will be executed




The POC Video




I hope this topic helped you, thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploit & Debug Looney Tunables CVE-2023-4911 Local Privilege Escalation in the glibc's ld.so

Let's Analysis STM32F103 Chip Firmware from Attify

Using CSRF I Got Weird Account Takeover